It's a beautiful New Year's Day on Pine Island, sunny and warm with a light breeze. On my bike ride, I was amused by a neighbor's life size diorama of gothic New Year's revelers! Yard art is a Pine Island specialty, and this neighbor out does most!
Here's a look back on real estate that sold on Pine Island in 2016:
* 97 Gulf access single family waterfront homes sold - Median price $353,000.
*4 Lake front single family homes sold - Median price $231,750.
* 93 Off-water single family homes sold - Median Price $206,500.
*22 Condominiums sold - Median Price $203,000.
* 72 Manufactured homes sold - Median Price $140,000.
*33 Waterfront, gulf access, lots sold- Median price $152,500.
*8 Lake Front lots sold-Median price $25,250.
* 80 Off water lots sold-Median Price $17,570.
* 3 Commercial Properties sold - Median price $840,000.
Total real estate sales in the Pine Island communities of Bokeelia, Saint James City, and Matlacha was $90,000,000, and a total of 420 closed MLS sales.
Best wishes for a Happy 2017, Erika Foye, Real Estate Broker for All Island Realty, Inc., accredited buyers' representative, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,