Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunny days again on Pine Island

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Its so great to finally have fall arriving here on Pine Island, which means cooler (80's during the day, 60's at night) and drier weather.
We really had some deluges of rain in August and September.
Here's some photos of the flooding on my street and field.


The photo below was taken on the morning that tropical storm Karen
was brewing out in the Gulf of Mexico, a few weeks ago.  We
did get some bands of rain from that.
 
Now, its been sunny and dry for about a week and the water is drying up.
Here's the sun rising over Matlacha Bay.
So sunny days are back and I can get back out on my bike, riding around Bokeelia, and taking photo's for my blog.  Next weekend, I'll update my readers on real estate sales for the year to date on Pine Island, which have been really strong.

No comments: