Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beautiful weekend on Pine Island

My Zimbio
Top Stories

It's been another beautiful weekend on Pine Island.  Yesterday I enjoyed the 41rst annual Pine Island Art Fair and Sale.  In addition to the wonderful works of art by more than 100 local artists, there was a group playing and singing folk music on mandolin, fiddle and guitars.  The Art Fair continues today in Matlacha Park...don't miss it if you have a chance to go!




It was a beautiful dawn this morning as I biked around Bokeelia.  Lots of birds feeding at low tide, today I saw many ibis, egrets, herons, hawks, a kestral, cardinals this morning.  Next weekend Feb 15-18 is the Great Backyard Bird Count.  To join and count the birds in your backyard, go to www.birdsource.org.  To find out more about Pine Island real estate, contact me, Erika Foye at embarqmail.com.

No comments: