Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2012 Real Estate Sales on Pine Island

My Zimbio
Top Stories

It's been a mild winter on Pine Island.  My hong kong orchid trees are blooming in my backyard and I have dozens of buds already on my gardenia bushes.



Real estate sales here on Pine Island in 2012 were the best in six years.  $60,088,090. sold in the Pine Island communities of Bokeelia, Saint James City, and Matlacha.

95 water front single family homes sold at a median price of $270,000.
87 off water single family homes sold at a median price of $130,000.
18 condominiums sold at a median price of $189,978.
68 manufactured homes sold at a median price of $111,200.
22 water front homesites sold at a median price of $110,000.
57 off water homesites sold at a median price of $10,000.

Already in 2013, 49 more properties went under contract during the month of January.  If you'd like more information about Pine Island real estate, contact me, Erika Foye, real estate broker for All Island Realty.  As an accredited buyer's representative, I was awarded the " 5 Star, Best in Customer Service" award by Gulf Shore Life Magazine in 2012, for the sixth time in seven years.  My email is erikafoye@embarqmail.com.   I'd be glad to help you find a place on beautiful Pine Island.

 

No comments: