Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

White Pelicans arrive in Bokeelia

On the winds of our first cold front of the season, I saw a flock of white pelicans in Bokeelia this morning.  Although "cold" is a relative term. . .this weekend it will be in the high 70's daytime, in the 50's at night.
According to my Florida Audubon Field Guide, white pelicans may be in Florida from September - April.
We've had some wild and windy weather the past few days, along with at least five inches of rain, but it should be beautiful on Pine Island this weekend.  If you are looking for a Pine Island Realtor, I am an accredited buyer's representative based in beautiful Bokeelia.  I am the broker for All Island Realty, Inc. and you can contact me at erikafoye@embarqmail.com

No comments: