Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Monday, September 4, 2017

Labor Day at Bokeelia Fishing Pier



It's been a while since I've posted to my Pine Island blog, I spent some time with family and friends going to the Great American Eclipse north of Kansas City, Missouri, in August.  It was awesome.

I plan to attend the next full solar eclipse to cross the continental United States, April 8, 2024, god willing.

Meanwhile, Pine Island is still awesome too.  Here is a beautiful Pineland sunset.  Also a few of the full Bokeelia fishing pier today, Labor Day, 2017.  The parking lot to the pier was full!  Some guys were "surf" fishing, out in the harbor up to their chests fishing.   I don't know if I would do that, carrying bait, considering besides fish and dolphins, there are plenty of sharks in Charlotte Harbor!
But, to each there own. 

Finally, the many mango's on my back yard trees are finally starting to get ripe...they are late!  Most mangos have already come and gone, but it looks like I will have Mangos throughout the month of September.




I just finished my real estate market update for the Pine Island real estate guide, here are a few of the results:

Bokeelia - Median Single Family Home Price this summer  - $290,000. (up 28%!)
Saint James City - Median Single Family Home Price this summer - $350,000. (up 2.5%)
Matlacha - Median Single Family Home Price this summer - $521,450. (up 52%!)

If you'd like a pdf copy of my full real estate market report, for the Pine Island communities of Bokeelia/Pineland, Saint James City, Matlacha, just email me at erikafoye@embarqmail.com.  I am Realtor Erika Foye, Broker for All Island Realty, Inc. and accredited buyer's representative.

No comments: