Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Friday, April 20, 2012

Beach Day on Cayo Costa Florida

My Zimbio  I enjoyed visiting with my brother and sister in law this week, and we had a fun beach day on
Cayo Costa Island, which is a beautiful island just about 3 1/2 miles west of Pine Island.  We took the ferry with Tropic Star Cruises (www.tropicstarcruises.com) from Bokeelia.  The ferry service to Cayo Costa State Park costs $25 per person, round trip, and leaves from 16498 Tortuga Street in Bokeelia.

We saw lots of dolphins, and many shorebirds, which are now nesting.  It was a beautiful day in the mid-80's, with a nice breeze.  My brother in law Bill enjoyed fly fishing and saw a large tarpon in the Gulf of Mexico, about one month early!











Such easy access to the outer islands and Gulf of Mexico is one of the many great things to love about Pine Island, Florida.  If you'd like more information about buying real estate on Pine Island, contact me, Erika Foye, at erikafoye@embarqmail.com. I am an accredited buyers representative and Real Estate Broker for All Island Realty, Inc., based in beautiful Bokeelia, Florida, the northern most community on Pine Island.

No comments: