StatCounter

Erika Foye | Create Your Badge

Pine Island, Florida Weather

Hi, welcome to my blog about Pine Island, Florida. I try to capture slices of Pine Island life, and also cover real estate news and local events on Pine Island. I am Erika Foye, real estate broker for All Island Realty, Inc. For more information about Pine Island real estate, go to www.pineislandhomesandland.com

Bokeelia Weather

Bokeelia Weather
Bokeelia Weather

Me and My Horse Sweetpea

Me and My Horse Sweetpea
Life in Beautiful Bokeelia

About Me

My Photo
Pine Island, Southwest Florida, United States
I am Erika Foye, Real Estate Broker and Accredited Buyer's Representative, specializing in representing buyers of real estate on Pine Island, Florida, including Bokeelia, St. James City, Pineland and Matlacha. Also, I am the office manager for my husband Martin Foye's home building and remodeling company, and I have extensive experience in Pine Island Home Building.