Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sun Comes up Like Thunder Over Bokeelia

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Today was beautiful and sunny on Pine Island, its been such a great year for weather (and for real estate as well) on Pine Island.

Enjoyed another bike ride thru Pineland and up to Bokeelia this morning.  Though it became breezy later, it was calm this morning, allowing for ground fog as the sun rose.  I can't help paraphrasing my favorite line from the poet Rudyard Kipling's poem, "Mandalay", "And the sun came up like thunder, from China crost the Bay".  Except "crost" our bay is the main land of Lee County.  Seems like we are a world away from that!

Wade fisherman were catching fish, and the Bokeelia pier was "busy" with half a dozen people there at 7 a.m.  I just learned you can fish on Thursday's until midnight at the Bokeelia pier.  The next full moon (or there abouts) on Thursday, I hope to go fish at the Bokeelia pier.  Beautiful Pine Island.

I just am finishing writing my May real estate newsletter, if you'd like a pdf copy of it, just email me, Erika Foye, real estate broker, at erikafoye@embarqmail.com.






 

No comments: