Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Places to Fish from Land on Pine Island

My Zimbio  One of the great things about Pine Island is you don't need a boat to enjoy the water or fish from shore.    This morning on my bike ride around Bokeelia, I saw a guy casting his bait net off Batty's landing in Pine Island Sound, and a grandfather and son wade fishing in Charlotte  Harbor.


Some places to either go wade fishing or launch a small boat or kayak on Pine Island are:  Batty's Island in Pineland, Saint Jude Trail or Tropical Point Park in Saint James City; and Matlacha Pier at Matlacha Park.

If you're interested in Pine Island real estate, contact me, Erika Foye, Real Estate Broker for All Island Realty, Inc. at erikafoye@embarqmail.com or visit my two real estate search websites: www.pineislandhomesandland.com or pineislandtimes.listingbook.com.

No comments: