Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Where to go Boating on Pine Island

My Zimbio
Top Stories

I decided to do a four or five part series of posts about where the best places to go boating from on Pine Island.  This week, I'm focusing on Bocilla Island Seaport, which is home to the Bokeelia Fishing Pier (www.bokeeliafishingpier.com) at extreme northern end of Bokeelia, next to Captain Con's restaurant.  On the back bay, behind Captain Con's, you will find dry or wet storage for your boat and a boat ramp.  You can launch a kayak or canoe or paddle board there to, and several charter captains operate from this location.

This is northern most waterfront boat access on Pine Island and the most direct access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico.    Whether you go boating, paddling or fish from the pier, or just enjoy the beautiful views, don't miss the Bocilla Island Seaport, sunrises and sunsets are especially beautiful here.





Next week I'll post about some other Bokeelia boating options.  If I can get you more info about Pine Island, just let me know.  Sincerely, Erika Foye

No comments: