Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bokeelia Backyard Bird Count

My Zimbio   I heard about the Great Backyard Bird Count this week on WGCU public radio.  This is a nationwide effort to count birds in every zip code.  I looked back on records of previous bird counts (visit the website http://www.birdsource.org/) and was disappointed no one has submitted a bird count from Bokeelia in a few years.

So I hope everyone on Pine Island will be part of the bird count this coming February 17 - 20.  There is also a bird count photography contest...maybe I will enter one myself, like of this owl across the road from me.



For more information about Pine Island and property for sale here, contact me, Erika Foye, Real Estate Broker for All Island Realty, Inc. at erikafoye@embarqmail.com.

No comments: