Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Monday, August 30, 2010

Caloosa Land Trust on Pine Island

I finally just got around to reading the latest newsletter from the Calusa Land Trust and I thought I'd mention what a great conservation organization it is on Pine Island.  Part of their mission statement reads "The purpose of the Calusa Land Trust is to protect the natural diversity and beauty of the Pine Island region by acquiring, managing and preserving in perpetuity einvornmentally sensitive or historically important land."  There are more than 20 parcels of conservation land on Pine Island owned or co-managed by the Calusa Land Trust.  If you email me, I will send you a map of the land wetlands they manage.
Calusa Land Trust sponsers work parties on Conservation Land, the second Saturday of each month, and also sponsers various kayaking mangrove adventures.  To out more about the Calusa Land Trust, go to http://www.calusalandtrust.org/.
To find out more about real estate on beautiful Pine Island, Florida, email me, Erika Foye, real estate broker for All Island Realty, Inc. at erikafoye@embarqmail.com.