Powered By Blogger

StatCounter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Days on Pine Island




I hope you like the new "header" photo on my blog. This is a photograph of the Bokeelia fishing pier overlooking Charlotte Harbor I took this morning. We've had a lot of rain this week but that is great for cooling things off a little, and making everything grow like crazy. Here is a picture of a bird of paradise just growing by the side of the road. I'm getting reports of good fishing from some of my clients though I haven't had time to go out fishing much lately, I hear snapper and redfish are biting. Look for second quarter Pine Island real estate statistics in my blog next week. For more information about Pine Island Real Estate, contact me, Erika Foye, accredited buyers representative and real estate broker for All Island Realty, Inc. at erikafoye@embarqmail.com or http://www.pineislandhomesandland.com/.